I have up for sale?
& LINCOLN PENNIES
These beauties will surly make a great addition to any collection or a fantastic start of a new and rewarding hobby! Please examine the picture close and grade the coins accordingly to your liking! I do not professionally grade coins. There are some really good details showing and good show of dates but most importantly, you be the judge on the grading! If you have any questions or need more information and more pictures please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Ed at: 515 979-.
The picture is of the actual coins the buyer will receive!
The Holidays are around the corner!
Rare coins make the perfect gift and a super hobby!
Their value just keeps going up and up!?
1) FREE standard USPS Shipping. If you want Premium Shipping, that will cost an extra $3.50 for insurance and confirmation.
2) I'm not responsible for lost or misplaced mail service! Please make sure your mailing address is current and accurate! - US Only.
3) Item(s) are shipped within 24-48 business hours of receipt of cleared payment.
4) 7 day return if not satisfied. Coin must be in original holder and buyer pays for return shipping.
5) You can pay by Paypal, Money Order, or Check. Cash only if local pick-up.
6) Payment must be received within 5-7 days.
7) When making a purchase, you agree and acknowledge by your own judgment on the coin(s) condition/grade and the policies of this sale.
8)Please contact me right away if you are interested in buying them! It's a first come, first serve sale!
When it comes to coins and collectables?
I'm not a retail store owner or a professional coin grader. I?m just a collector/investor selling rare coins for my friends, family members, and whatever I had accumulated over the years. I generally deal with certified (Slab) coins but when dealing with raw coins, other collectables, I do my best however to describe each and every item as accurately as I can.
Several detailed factors of personal preference goes into each collectable item and may be considered different by others, these include Color, Toning, Strike, Blemishes, Clarity, Eye Appeal, Trusted Statements/Opinions, and overall Experience. As always, be sure to use your own judgment!
Please feel free to contact me, with any questions/comments you may have on a certain coin/collectable list!